How to: Begin the Study and Complete Assessments
1. Go to www.ootify.com/lmuga to begin participating in the study.
2. Read through the instructions and complete the assessments correlated to the week of the study you are in.
(You will complete assessments during weeks (1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10)
3. Download the OOTify app in the Apple Store or Google Play.
How to: Begin Therapy
How to: Begin Using the App
4. Create Sign-in to app using your school email and click "Get Help." When you get to your dashboard click "Get Help" at the top of the screen and answer the questions provided (see video). Be sure to "Sure. Let's Refine!" and then "Search for Provider."
How to: Search for a Provider
5. Click on the search bar (magnifying glass in top right corner) and type in "LMU Provider".
6. Select a Provider from the list
(you can click on each provider listed to view their profile).
Providers participating in the study are:
Stephanie Heim Darcy Manav
Anna Major Aaron Crowe
Tracy Bevington Matianna Baldassari
How to: Schedule an Appointment
7. Once you select your provider, you can schedule your 5 sessions by clicking on their profile, and clicking "Schedule an Appointment."
How to: Check Your Schedule
8. You can check your schedule by going to the home screen and looking under "Your Agenda." You can select to view your schedule for the day, week, month, etc.
How to: Begin A Session
9. To start a session, go to your Provider's profile and when the session time begins click "Talk Now."
10. Your therapy sessions are free! Select "Custom Rate" and enter $0 for 30 minutes.
How to: Message Your Provider
11. You can message your provider by going to their profile and clicking "Send a Message." You can do this to ask a question before session, or if you need to reschedule.
After your 5th week of therapy sessions, you will switch to utilizing the Community Forum.
How to: Post on the Fabric
12. Please sign up for our Community Forum: The Fabric and click "Sign Up" in the top left corner.
13. You must make 1 post per week, and comment on at least one other post per week (not your own) for 5 weeks.